Thursday, November 3, 2011

HE IS MY EVERYTHING!

October has been an amazing month! God has answered some prayers that I know without a doubt could only be Him. My family has literally seen mountains move and miracles provided in the last three weeks that make me want to jump up and down and run right now, all over again. I wish I could give you the specifics, but I can't do that at this point.... In due time, I shall!

Some of these prayers we have prayed for months and some for years. What made the difference? I believe it was our memory verse for this month:
(Mark 11:24) Jesus said, "I tell you whatever you ask in prayer, BELIEVE that you have received it and it WILL be yours." 

Before I shared our memory verse with my family, I had to stop and re-read it over and over again. I have read Mark 11:24 a gazzillion(I made up that word) times before, but it was as if I was hearing it for the first time. What stuck out in my mind this time, was a revelation that changed my thinking. It was Jesus talking! I repeated the scripture verse again out loud adding my name in front as if Jesus were standing in front of me saying, "Polly I tell you whatever you ask in prayer BELIEVE that you have received it and it WILL be yours." Wow----(Put your name in front of that scripture and read it out loud!) That night my husband and I started challenging our children to not only agree with us in prayer about our needs, but to also BELIEVE that God would meet them. Oh my, does He keep His promise.

In closing I want to share with you my FB post on October 17, 2011. It says what I feel accurately:

As I continue to give God praise for answered prayers I want you to know that He is no respecter of persons, what He does for others He can do for you! I praise Him for HE IS MY EVERYTHING! He makes my crooked places straight, He orders my steps, covers me in protection all the while moving mountains! He is my strong tower, my redeemer, my adviser, my provider, my dream giver and my dream maker! His timing is perfect and His plans are flawless. Heaven and earth move on His command! He can't be measured, I can't ignore Him for His love is amazing, enticing, intoxicating, I just can't get enough of Him! I don't deserve Him, but I'm glad He's mine. Nothing is impossible for My God. 

I will bless the Lord at all times for His praise will continually be in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment