Monday, May 5, 2014

When I said, "YES"!

When I said "YES", He changed my wavering days into days of purpose. He wiped away my past and showed me a favored future. Instead of walking alone, He now walks with me. He gave me hope when I was hopeless and He clothed me in His righteousness when I was unworthy. He transformed my mind.

He traded my ashes for beauty and crowned me with His everlasting love. What others may have thrown away and discarded in me, He uses for His purpose. 

He gives me shelter under the loving care of His mighty arm and covers me. I am my beloveds and He is mine. 

He walks with me and talks with me, and the love letter of His word comforts me daily. He continues HIStory in my heart, in my next step, in my future and in my legacy. I will forever share my love story because He has changed my life.

I still have uncertainty about the future and this life on earth has made me shed a few tears, but He has promised never to leave me or forsake me! He has made me a home in heaven, where one day I will see Him face to face.

I've said, "yes" many times but the most significant yes was to Jesus! He can change your life, He's just waiting for you to say "yes".

Blessings, Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment