Thursday, April 21, 2011

ALL FOR ME!


Every year about this time, Torrey and I make it a point to watch, The Passion of The Christ. A few days prior to the movie, my heart and stomach are always in knots. I don’t even know why? I guess the anticipation of viewing once again the pain, agony and torture my Savior suffered FOR ME, is overwhelming.
As the movie so realistically portrays the beating of His body and the agony He faced, my heart is broken and I am unable to control my tears. I’m distraught over the pain I have caused Him; my remorse is great. His amazing love FOR ME is what keeps Him there, enduring the continuous torture, pain and ridicule. I am inundated by His love! He went to the cross FOR ME.
FOR ME He sacrificed His life, so I could have eternal life.
HE IS MY EVERYTHING!
I am not ashamed of the gospel, I will protect the truth regardless the cost. I am willing to be, rejected, betrayed, slandered, isolated, and mocked, to honor my Lord. Why? Because I have felt His touch, I have heard His tender voice; His love for me is like none other. Oh the joy in His presence is indescribable, the protection I receive in His shadow is priceless, and the peace and confidence I experience in Him, is in comparable.
He is my God, He is my Rock, He is my Fortress and my Deliver. He is my Redeemer, my High Priest and my Salvation. He is Jehovah, the Balm of Gilead, my Bright and Morning Star. His presence is intoxicating, His word motivates me, and I can’t get enough of Him. I love Him with all my heart…
...without Him, I don’t want to live.
 HE IS ALIVE!!!! WORTHY IS THE LAMB!
I love you Lord and until I am called away to reign with you eternally, I will proclaim your goodness!
 Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment